**Follow me on my journey- as I cook my way through David Rocco's new cook book; Dolce Vita!

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Popeye would like this!

It's tomatoe season and my In-laws were hard at work-making their tomatoe jars. Unfortunatley I didn't have time to help them this year, but thankfully they always make extra for us.
Today I couldn't wait try the Risotto Spinaci di Orsola, (Spinach Risotto). I saw David make this on his cooking show and I was salivating. It looked like a complicated dish but it certainly was not.
I really enjoyed the rich taste of this dish, as well as the creamy texture. Popeye would be proud!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy looking dish Sandy! Wish we had a tasteavision thing, but then you wouldn't have enough for everyone. Lol. What's in the tomato jars, besides the obvious? Peace

    ReplyDelete