**Follow me on my journey- as I cook my way through David Rocco's new cook book; Dolce Vita!

Monday 24 October 2011

'David & Sandy'...the MOVIE

I did it! I FINALLY got to meet THE Chef David Rocco! I met him at Yorkdale while he was signing his new cook book: Made in Italy. He not only had the birth of his new book, but his Wife also gave birth to their new Son Dante last Friday!!
Anyway, I was surprized at how tall David was and I was a bit nervous. I introduced myself to David and he knew who I was and gave me a big hug! He asked if I would blog about his new cook book..tee,hee!
Then David suggested we do a 'David & Sandy' movie- like the 'Julie & Julia' one. Too funny! He's a nice guy and not too bad on the eyes either..lol!
THEN, on my way out- a Publisher for Harper Collins gave me her card and asked me to send her my blog link! I'll let you know what happens with that later. I'll also let you know what I think about the new cook  book when I get a chance to look it over. For now, I need to get back to some Dolce Vita cooking. Ciao!!

1 comment:

  1. that was too fun! (love how you made your own movie poster!! Ha!) thanks so much for the fabulous weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete