**Follow me on my journey- as I cook my way through David Rocco's new cook book; Dolce Vita!

Sunday 19 June 2011

The way to a Dad's heart, is through his stomach :)

I just wanted to stop by and say Auguri to all the Fathers on this sunny Father's Day! That's my Dad Giuseppe above, with me and my Sis, (I'm on the right). Today we're having a bbq with our Dads and do you know what my Dad wanted for Father's Day????
He wanted me to make him PORCINI SOUP from the Dolce Vita cook book!! HA,HA! I guess the saying is true that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
This morning my Husband was surprized with breakfast in bed and lots of little gifts.
We were sure to include a nice bowl of fresh Canadian strawberries. They are sooo sweet! We are definitely going to have to go strawberry picking at the local farm soon. Maybe I'll make some jam this year too. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment