**Follow me on my journey- as I cook my way through David Rocco's new cook book; Dolce Vita!

Thursday 24 November 2011

Chatting with David and my Published Review of Dolce Vita

Me: "Hello?"
David: "Hellooooo!"
Me: "David?"
David: "Yes! Hi Sweetheart!"....
That's how the conversation started when THE David Rocco called me at home last week! David has a great sense of humor and it felt like I was talking to an old friend. My little interview with him- helped me with my Dolce Vita review.
I'm excited to say that the review is on the front page of Harper Collin's Savvy Reader site this morning. Click here to read the review!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Do you really have freckles in the winter?? CUTE CUTE CUTE. You and David..ummm zipp zipp. Over the moon happy about your review Sandy.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete