**Follow me on my journey- as I cook my way through David Rocco's new cook book; Dolce Vita!

Wednesday 20 April 2011

OMG!


Eeeeeek David Rocco read my blog and this is what he wrote on his Facebook profile:


And now it's time for a little shameless self promotion! My new pal Sandy is cooking her way through my first cookbook and blogging about it! Check out all the great work she's doing and if you want to give it a try you can order my book from Amazon.ca. Now tell me - what are some of your favorite cookbooks??http://sandy-cookingmywaythroughdolcevita.blogspot.com/

sandy-cookingmywaythroughdolcevita.blogspot.com
This is what I wrote:
    • Cicogna-Camarda Sandy That's meeeee!!!! OMG thanks so much for mentioning my blog David! I love all of the recipes in the cook book and I can't wait to cook them all! When can you come over for dinner? We are throwing a 'Dolce Vita' dinner party soon and would love to have you show up and surprize our guests! Ciao! Sandy
        
    • I am over the moon!!!!!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Double EEK, how cool is that, you must of been jumping up and down 'hehe' xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well dear David, you couldn't have a better "Julia" than Sandy. Your book must be OVER THE TOP because she raves and raves about it every single day.
    Now I truly need to get my husband on the this band wagon.
    YOU ROCK SANDY
    Love YOU
    Love ME
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how exciting is that?! Did you scream when you saw it? Zero degrees of separation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your adventure. 6 friends and I have been cooking our way through Marcella Hazan's Essentials of Italian Cooking. Nearly 600 recipes... a new adventure everyday. We have been posting on Facebook at Pomodori e Vino.
    It has been a blast~ the best part has been Marcella's precious comments. Not all complimentary, but appreciated none the less.
    David is much cuter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone :0) and yes Donna I did scream..hee,hee!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete